Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin, with a kick-ass pink lipstick.

nedelja, 8. januar 2012

Halloween make up*

Hey,
I know Halloween was a long time ago, but i really want to share my make up from Halloween with you.
I was inspired by one of my favourite beauty gurus on Youtube HoLlYsAmAnThAa
When i saw her make up i just had to do it. So here is how it turned out. :)

I made some cuts, rotten skin and bruises. 

I used:
- tissue 
- eyelash glue
- Sleek Primer pallete 
- Black eyeshadow
- Nivea Soft Touch pencil liner in 02 Graphite
- Barry M Kohl pencil (red)
- Essence 2in1 volume mascara
- Nivea Lift foundation ( 030 Beige)
- differet bronzers
- red eyeshadow
- NYX blush ( stone)
-  Dark pink and purple blush
- Alverde liquid rouge for cheeks & lips (cherry)
- Barry M lipstick ( 010  Marshmellow)
- Sleek pout paints ( Cloud9, Peekaboo)

How i did this ? 
1) I tared tissue on smaller pieces. I put some glue on parts of my face where i wanted to have some bruises, glued one some tissue ad pute some more glue over it. 
2) When i was waiting for glue to dry i put some black cream eyeshadow on my eyelids. I didn't use any primer, you're dead you don't need to have perfect eye make up. So i made my eyelids looking very greesy. With black liner i draw a line on my lash line. Used red eyeliner on my watterline and lover lash line and just smudge it a bit with my fingers. Applyed lots of mascara on my lashes .

3) After the glue dried i applyed foundation all over my face with a stippling brush. Then i put some bronzer and blushes on the parts with tissue, to make them looking a bit more realistic. I apllyed some liquid red blush on the cuts so i was like it was still bleeding. I also put some of it in my teardot...so i had bloody tears. 

4) I filled in my eybrows with black eyeshadow and used an old mascara wand to make them really messy looking. 

5) Lips were a big fail. I don't know what i was thinking with the blue, but oh well.
So first i applyed the marshmellow lipstick from Barry M to make them really pale. After that i mixed some of the blue and the white Sleek pout paints and applyed the mixture on my lips. 



What do you think ? :)





2 komentarja: