Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin, with a kick-ass pink lipstick.

petek, 6. januar 2012

December favourites*

I always watch favourites videos on Youtube and read about that on blogs. I think that it's a fun thing to do, so i'll show you what i've been loving in december.


1) OPI polish in Glow up already!  It's just a perfect polish for holidays, because it's super shimmery with gold, green and red glitters. Sometimes i put it over a colour nailpolish, but you ca also wear it on it's own.

2)Avon Glycerine hand cream, this is my favourite hand cream ever. The packaging is winter themed, it contains silicone so  it gives your hand intense moisturisation . Had to buy 2 backups this year.

3) Revlon Photo Ready foundation in 004 Nude. I'm using this foundation for 1 year now and i love it so so so much. It gives a nice coverage, contains a bit of shimmer for a nice natural glow. I apply it with a stippling brush.

4) Sleek blush in Pomegranet. Perfect winter shade for my cheeks.

5) Sleek palette  Oh so special, i use it every day for creatig a natural look. Have matte and shimmer shades.

6)Essence gel eyeliner in 01 Midnight in Paris, i use it every single day on my waterline. I apply it with angled thin liner brush.

7) Mac eyeshadow in Satin taupe, it has  a frost finish . I like to wear it all over my lid or in a crease.

8) Beauty Uk lipstick in 3- Snob.

9) Misslyn liquid long lasting eyeliner in black. I can do a perfect thin line on my lashline.

10) Essence I <3 STAGE eyeshadow base.

11) Art Deco stippling brush. I apply my liquid foundation with it and sometimes some cream blushes.

Wow sorry that is a loooong post. Hope u like it.

It's friday, friday, xD




8 komentarjev:

  1. Po vseh pravilih bi mi moral biti všeč liner Midnight in Paris, ker ljubim filme Woodyja Allena. :D
    Pomegranate izgleda super. Tudi jaz imam rada močnejša rdečila. Pa Satin taupe je že dolgo na WL.

    Luškan seznam. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Imama kar podoben seznam ;).
    Sleek je zakon ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Midnight in Paris imam že skoraj 1 leto pa se ni niti malo posušil =)

    Anna čez Sleek ga ni :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. <hey i really love reading your blog, it's nice to see normal girls do these kind of stuff. Keep up the good work!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you, i really appreciate comments like this =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Za artdeco čopič me samo zanima kako ga uporabljaš za podlago? Meni nikakor ne uspeva, z njim je vedno nanesem veliko prevec :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Na hrbtno stran dlani stisnem eno pumpico tekoče podlage, čopič narahlo pomočim in tapkam po obrazu :) in mi aredi čisto tako lahko podlago :)

      Izbriši