Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin, with a kick-ass pink lipstick.

sreda, 18. januar 2012

Collective haul

Hey hey :D

I really wanted to upload a post today, but didn't know what to talk about. So i decided that i'll show you what i got in this week . I guess i'll start.

This was a christmas preset from my friend and we haven't seen each other since middle of December. It's a Christina Aguilera Secret Potion moisturizing body lotion. I'm in love with that smell, i'm thinking about getting this perfume. Second thing was Essence nailpolish from Circus LE and it's in shade 04 Cotton Candy.

I went in Tally Weijl just to check sale items. And i bought two pieces of jewllery.
 This was on sale 3,99€ and in set i got silver neckless with a teddy bear charm full of ringstones and matching stud earings.

This long gold neckless cought my eye because i had a white bunny for 12 years and i just really like rabbits xD It has white rabbit, fluffy thing that represents his tail, silver snowflake and 2 pearls. It was also on sale for 3,99€.

Yesterday i orderd some stuff on Ličila.si.
I've been wanting EDM Flat top brush for sooo long and i finally got my hands on it. It was 13,95€. I wanted to buy a Sigma F80 just because i like longer handles on brushes, but u can't because i don't have a credit card. So i'll have to deal with 7cm long handle on EDM brush. I'll use it for applying liquid foundation.

I also bought a set of 3 Beauty Uk lipsticks called Hollywood glam.  It was 9,95€ i think. And here are the swatches.


I'm in love with the first dark one.

And because i spent 20€ i was able to choose a free gift and i picked Konad eyelash curler just because i hate my manhattan one. Hope this one will be better.

The last thing i bought today in C&A and it is a gray cardigan made from Bio cotton and it was on sale for 13€.


That's all i got. What do you think about EDM brush? Do u have it or maybe Sigma F80 wich one is better?
And if you have any requests for next post please let me know =)

***





2 komentarja:

  1. Cotton Candy je prekrasen! Šminki se mi pa prvi dve dopadeta...kakšna je pa kaj kvaliteta, obstojnost, itd.? Evo, ideja za naslednji post - review;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. No review Beauty Uk šmink jutri ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši