Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin, with a kick-ass pink lipstick.

sreda, 25. julij 2012

Upcoming posts and update

God it's been a while since i last posted something on my blog. I'm really sorry about that. I had a lot of studying to do, i was on vacation for 2 weeks and i wasn't really in a mood for blogging :(
But oh well i'm back here :D

I have some stuff prepared already but i want to ask you guys for help. Do you have any suggestions for my next blog post, really anything, please let me know.

And here are just some of the titles of my upcoming blog posts:

  • What's in my bag
  • What's in my shower
  • What's on my phone (apps, games)
  • Skin care routine
  • Review of Comfort zone everyday make-up remover and Uniq one hair mask
  • Make up collection in parts like foundations, powders, concelers, blushes, bronzers, lipsticks, lip glosses, pencils, eyeshadows...) i can't really put everything in one post, because it would be like a book :P
  • Nail polishes collection ( by brands)
And i'm thinking about doing a 20$ make up challenge but insted of $ in €. What do you think?

So next post will be up tomorrow ;) see you then ** 


2 komentarja: