Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin, with a kick-ass pink lipstick.

sreda, 25. april 2012

Update about my life

Hello!
Yes i'm still alive, well barely, So first i want to apologize for being away for so long. In the end of february  m< netbook had some problems with Windows and i was about to loose all my documents, pictures and music. I just wanted to save my pictures, because i had them for about 10 blog posts. My boyfriend managed to save all of the files and fixed my netbook.
Next thing, i have to study really hard, since i have 2 final exams for my graduation in June. German and maths, yuck...
So i will start posting much more in next week i hope. At the moment i'm really sick and i've been in bed for last 3 days. I'm stuck with stuffed nose, headache, sore throat, couht, muscle and  joint ache and high fever. I'm drinking lots of tea and eating a lot of fruit. So i hope i'll be better soon.


That is just a quick update. Please let me know if you have any requests for my future posts and take care =)

2 komentarja:

  1. Samo da nisi "ušla" iz bloganja! ;) Kmalu se pozdravi in se že veselim, da preberem kaj novega! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hehe ušla pa ne bom, brez skrbi ;)In pa hvala za lepe želje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši