Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin, with a kick-ass pink lipstick.

torek, 14. februar 2012

Valentine's Day MakeUp

It's a bit late to upload this today, but i have to :D
Here are the products i used:

I forgot to put in a picture a foundation wich is the Maxfactor Xperience Weightles
, I used a sample, but i really like it so i think i'll buy a full size. I also forgot to put in a S-he stylzone eyeshadow trio in pink.

These are brushes that i used:


 
 
And this is how it turned out. I'm really sorry about the lighting, but i hope you're able to see. I put the S-he stylezone light pink shadow in iner corner, Locitane pink one all over the lid and one of the darker colours in the S-he trio in my crease. Then i applyed Essence gel liner in purple on my lash line and waterline and mascara.
 

 I really wanted to try the Essence lashes from Crazy Good Times TE that i bought last week.Ithink they are soooo amazing, i would wear them every day, but they are more suitable for Halloween.


Love them =)


And this is what i want to get from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day
I know i'm modest =$ hahahah

Happy Valentine's day =*

6 komentarjev:

  1. Škoda da se make up tako temno vidi..Drugič mogoče raje poslikaj na dnevni svetlobi ;), drugače mi je pa ušeč..
    Ufff ja roza X6, bogi Aljaž :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ma saj morm mal spet naštudirat nastavitve na digitalcu, k zadne čase s telefonom slikam, ampak za telefon je kr vredu.
    Bogi ja, no sej lahko je tut bele barve :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. S telefonom so tole super slike, moj stari digitalc ni zmogu tako ostrit oči. :D Ampak so luštne trepalnice, dosti bolje takole izpadejo kot v škatli. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Haha si pa skromna kar se darila za Valentinovo tice! :D Trepalnice full hudo zgledajo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši